1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using the Health Supplements Canada website (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this Site’s particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services.
4. Health Disclaimer The content on the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
5. Use of Site You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service in any way that violates any applicable federal, provincial, local, or international law or regulation.
6. Intellectual Property Rights The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights.
7. User Contributions The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit content or materials on or through the Site.
8. Site Management Health Supplements Canada reserves the right but does not have the obligation to:
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates these Terms.
9. Third-Party Links The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Health Supplements Canada, and it is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
10. Disclaimer All content and services provided on the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind.
11. Limitation of Liability In no event shall Health Supplements Canada be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including loss of use or data arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or services.
13. Governing Law These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
904 S. Vermont Ave. Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2J8